Austin Tenant Lawyer
From rats and rodents to broken appliances and false advertising, there are many reasons someone may want to sue their landlord. In addition, there are many landlords out there evicting and suing tenants without following the rules. As Austin's most dedicated tenant and eviction defense lawyer, Jennifer MacGeorge and the MacGeorge Law Firm are ready to jump into action and resolve your grievances.
Not sure if you need a tenant lawyer? You may need our services if:
- You are unsure of your rights under a new lease agreement
- Your landlord is ignoring your grievances
- Your landlord is violating your privacy
- Your landlord is trying to evict you
- You believe you shouldn't have to pay your rent
- Your security deposit was not returned, or
- Your landlord is suing you
There are few things more stressful than problems or instability in your home and living environment. Fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch about your case as soon as possible!
Get in Touch
Protect yourself from unlawful eviction.
Security Deposit Return
Get your security deposit back.
Are you being accused of damages?
Failure to Repair
Landlords must maintain the property.
What's the Situation?
2921 E. 17th St, Building D, Suite #6
Austin, TX 78702